Friday, March 19, 2010

So Far.....

So far.... it's a girl! I couldn't believe that they could actually tell this early on ultrasound. That's why I'm a little skeptical still. I have thought from the beginning that it's a girl though. Now I keep picturing a life with "the girls". The good: the bonding (I never had that because my sisters and I are so far apart in age) and the money I will save early on (I already have all the girls clothes). The bad: the future fighting (over clothes, boys, and everything in between) and the teen age years (all I can say is please God be with us for that one). It should be an adventure to say the least.
Yesterday I went up to work, yes I'm still on bed rest. I had to get some papers signed since I'll be off of work for a while. I completely forgot to tell everyone my new news. I was so loving being up there, I forgot completely about myself. I never realized how much I love my job and the great people I work with. Can I tell you, I work with the most amazing people?! You never realize how great you have it until you don't have it. I never thought I would say this but I miss going to work. Wow, I'll probably regret that in the months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment