Monday, April 26, 2010

Daddy's Girl

Ava goes through phases of wanting to be with her daddy every minute to not wanting anything to do with him. When she first started showing a preference of parents, I was really worried. I have now realized that she has the exact personality of Danny. No wonder she doesn't like him some days :). Lately, though, she has definitely been Daddy's girl.



This is what they do on the weekends. I would look like this if I sat down to watch the Cubs play too :).







































And what great dad doesn't wind the kids up right before bed?












"Here Dad, I can see what the problem is."
















Even though Dad would rather wrestle with her instead of playing with princesses some days, she loves spending time with him..... well, most days that is.


No comments:

Post a Comment