Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Too busy for sleep

Ava is, that is. I personally love my sleep. For the past two days, Ava has been trying to keep herself going and not wanting to give into her naps. Yesterday, she fell asleep standing up with her head on the couch. Then, today, she fell asleep in by the front door trying to put er shoes on. I don't know if she is trying to make up the ground she lost when she was sick, or if (please don't even say it) we are starting to wean out the naps. I'm hoping it's the first possibility. I have a shameful confession to make. Do you remember the advice that you get when you have a brand new baby to "sleep when they sleep"? Well, I still follow that piece of advice. There, I said it. Instead of cleaning and catching up on laundry when Ava is napping, I am catching up on my zzzz's instead. I guess it is my guilty pleasure. I hope I'm not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment