Thursday, August 20, 2009

Elmo Live

Yesterday Ava got to go see Elmo Live with her cousin Chloe. The girls were so good on the car ride up. I have to say, DVD players in the car are the greatest invention ever!!! Ava sang along to The Backyardigans the whole way there.


I didn't get a very good picture of Ava before we left. She was def. ready to hit the road. This dress my mom made for her special day. Of course I had to make her some hair bows to complete the outfit. A real girl knows how to accessorize.




























Ava waiting patiently for the show to start. Of course it doesn't hurt to have a bag of popcorn to keep her little hands busy.















Ava and her cousin Chloe waiting for the show to begin.












And the show begins!!! We had the best seats. We were right up front and center. I thought Ava would be scared by all of the loud music and screaming kids, but she was memorized. She hardly said one word the entire time. That's saying a lot with the show lasting 2 hours and my little girl who is FULL of energy.






















She kept her eyes on the stage the entire time!!


















We finished off the day with a trip to Culvers. The girls had a lot of fun, but they were def. ready to head home. On the way home, we looked back, and both girls were asleep. We will definitely go back the next time Elmo comes to town!

1 comment:

  1. Sesame Street was one of those DVD's I could listen/ sing along with and I never tired of it. I was so glad that my son loved the characters, too. Our favorite was the 25th Anniversary Music DVD. I still sing "Monster in the Mirror" to my son.

    ReplyDelete