Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ava's First Hair cut!!

After numerous requests by Ava to get her hair cut, we finally did it! I was a little nervous when I made the appointment. That whole day, all I wanted to do was cancel. I just wasn't ready to have the hair that she was born with to be cut quite yet. Anyway, I sucked it up and went through with it. Ava loved it!! She couldn't stop looking at herself in the mirror. I wasn't sure if she would sit still long enough for Kara (who I went to high school with and had numerous sleepovers with- so she made the big step extra special) to cut her hair evenly, so I brought along a portable DVD player and a Clifford movie. I didn't need to bring the extra entertainment along at all.


Here she is patiently waiting her turn in the chair!













It was like I wasn't even in the room. The two of them just talked like Ava was a regular client:).











































Here is my big girl, isn’t she beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment