Friday, August 19, 2011

Finally Home!

Well, I finally got to come home! As soon as they gave me the word, I was dressed and ready to go in no time. Even more exciting, I didn't have to get a PICC line which was originally planned. Just oral antibiotics for this girl.
When I got home, Ava wouldn't talk to me. She was mad at me for being gone so long. That didn't last long. Now she won't leave my side :). I think Emi got longer and chubbier since I saw her last :). I'm still pretty sore, but soooo glad to be home. The only thing that isn't going so well is pumping. I can usually pump 4oz every 3 hours. Now I'm down to just under an ounce every 2 hours. I'm drinking enough water that I should be floating away. I just hope it picks back up soon. I won't be able to nurse for almost two weeks. I hope I don't struggle getting her used to nursing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment