Tuesday, August 16, 2011

the current plan

So surgery was consulted today :(. I'll be getting a breast ultrasound tomorrow because there are several abscesses that can be felt under the skin. Then based off of those results surgery will most likely follow. I'm hoping they will do everything tomorrow (wishful thinking- I know hospital time), so I can go home to my babies. My pain meds were changed, so at least I'm a little more comfortable now.
On the home front, Ava is taking it the hardest. I don't really want her to visit because I think it would make things worse when she has to leave and I stay in the hospital. When I call her, the first thing she asks is when I'm coming home, which breaks my heart. I'm also worried she'll associate my hospital stay with Emi and take it out on her. Luckily I have an awesome family and have been taking her on several little fun activities to keep her mind off of things. Some extra prayers tomorrow for Ava would be nice. She has to go for her preschool physical and has to get several shots and blood drawn. It kills me that I don't get to be with her. But again things could be a lot worse, and we are so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment