Monday, September 13, 2010

Would have been

Saturday would have been my due date with Gracie. I knew the day would be hard, so we decided to do something fun. The three of us headed to Elmwood for some rides and some not so healthy food :)


Ava could jump all day. We did have to take her out a little early. She bounced so much, her asthma started acting up. It didn't' faze her at all, and she wanted to go back in.

It was a great family day. When we got home, we had this waiting for us. My grandma new I was struggling and wanted to get us something to remember Gracie by. How can it be that someone you knew for such little time could make such a huge impact on your life? I have to say that the pain is getting less and the strength Danny and I are taking away from losing our second daughter is making our family so much closer.




No comments:

Post a Comment