Monday, December 7, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas

Christmas is coming so fast this year. I am pretty proud of myself having all of my Christmas shopping done, but I still need to wrap almost everything. Besides the shopping, we had to decorate the house. This year we (ie me) decided to only put up the bare essentials. I get so tired of hauling everything up from the basement, put things out for a month, and then cart everything back downstairs. You may call me a scrooge, but I prefer simplistic :)

























































Part of the "essentials" is all of the Christmas toys that talk and sing.
































































Fitting for Ava, don't you think?














































I had to include this masterpiece. Ava and I just made this today. Isn't it cute?!

No comments:

Post a Comment