Thursday, December 10, 2009

Disney Princesses on Ice!

Last week, Ava and her cousin Chloe went to see Disney Princesses on Ice! I was a little worried that Ava wouldn't be able to go because she started getting some upper respiratory problems a couple of days before that. Luckily, the day of the show all she had were some sick looking eyes, a runny nose, and an occasional cough. Both of the girls had a lot of fun. I think the two moms accompanying them enjoyed it a lot too! I didn't get the best pictures because I didn't use my flash. I didn't want to be held responsible for any accidents on the ice due to a blinding flash:)



This is Cinderella's carriage. They had these really cool glow in the dark horses.













My favorite the fairies from Sleeping Beauty.













Ava during intermission trying on her Minnie Mouse ears.













We can't do anything without some popcorn!































All of the princes and princesses.









Look at those poor, sick, little eyes :( She had a lot of fun though!

No comments:

Post a Comment