Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sugar High!!!

My husband, Danny, for the last 5 months has been organizing a benefit for my father-in-law. I thought it would be great to make a lot of cupcakes and cakes to sell at the bake sale. I do pride myself in being a pretty good cook, but I am definitely not a baker!! I don't know what I was thinking. Thank goodness my mom came over to help me frost everything. I think we ended up frosting 6 cakes and 10 dozen cupcakes. Oh, I almost forgot my second "helper".


Somehow Ava could sense when we were frosting with a different kind of frosting. She would come running into the kitchen, and sit on her chair waiting for me to put some frosting on her spoon.















Here she is doing her "pirate".... "arrrrrrrr"
















It was hard work, but she was an excellent taste tester.

No comments:

Post a Comment