Monday, June 7, 2010

I'll take it however I can get it



We have been trying the whole potty training thing lately. Ava doesn't do so hot with pull ups (she thinks they are diapers) and as soon as I put underwear on, she pees. She does great if she is naked, hardly any accidents. So this is a warning, if you ever come over to the house, expect to see something like this :). I'm hoping she gets the hang of it by the time she gets to school because she may get a lot of stares in this outfit :)

2 comments:

  1. I think my favorite part of this picture is her little toes. And I do love the peek-a-boo crack too...but I love those toes!

    Kristi K

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! She's going to kill you when she gets older! I especially like how you still made her wear the painting smock so she doesn't get paint on herself?!?

    ReplyDelete