Friday, February 19, 2010

Such a trooper!

Thought I would change my attitude and be a little bit more positive. I can't believe what a good, little girl I have had lately. When I haven't been feeling so perky, she gives me lots of kisses and plays quietly in her room. She hasn't even been putting up a fight to go to bed either. She even asks to go to bed, just like she did when she was younger. Or when I'm starting to get a little grouchy :), she asks, "do you need a hug?" We still have our occasional tantrums and meltdowns, but not nearly as many as before. She has helped me so much through this stressful time.
Just tonight we were dancing in her room, she took my hand and said, "mom, you're my best friend." How could you be anything but be in a good mood after that?! I have been blessed with such an amazing, spirited, and caring girl.
"You're my best friend too, tootsie"!

No comments:

Post a Comment