Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Still Stressing!

If anyone knows me at all, you know that I despise change. I'm the person who gets the same thing at my favorite restaurant, gets ready in the same order every morning, and has to make sure my towels are folded the same way every time. I am a creature of consistency. Lately my struggle to push away change has been pushing against me, and I am losing horribly.
Our house is officially on the market. I am excited to move, but sad at the same time. Won't I miss our first house as a married couple or the walls that I gazed at as I was nursing Ava every hour every night for the first month? Also, the stress of keeping the house clean and put together all of the time just in case there is a showing while I'm at work. I don't know how people manage to sell there homes and keep it neat and tidy while still "living" in it.
Then, what if our house doesn't sell?! Oh, I am just at a cross roads. I need to just give into the change and go with the flow just like I do in my work life, but I've got to have control over something! HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment