Sunday, September 18, 2011

second child syndrome

Well, Emi has it, second child syndrome anyway. I was so on top of things with Ava- pictures, baby book, video camera. Poor Miss Emi won't have all of those things. I do take pictures (not as many as Ava- I think she had a photo album just of her birth alone). I haven't gotten any developed to put in the photo album. I think I have gotten to the family tree part of the baby book, I haven't even thought of birth announcements (Ava's was out within the first week), and she has yet to make an appearance on the video camera (does it make it a little better that I recorded little clips on my camera?) I hope she doesn't feel less loved when she gets older. I'm trying to make up the difference with lots of squeezes and kisses. Maybe someday I'll get everything caught up. So if anyone got us a gift or card, a thank you and picture are in the future for you :). I just don't know what part of the future :).
On a side note, I remember telling some of my work friends after having Ava that I didn't want to have anymore kids because I didn't think it was possible to love another baby as much as I did Ava. Oh how wrong I was!!!! My heart aches I love her so much! I know I have said it before but everything we went through and every scare was so worth it, and I would do it one hundred times over again to get her. God hand picked her just for me!

1 comment: