Thursday, December 2, 2010

Just an update

I can't believe I haven't posted in over a month. Nothing really has been going on in the Mcgraw household. We celebrated Thanksgiving the day before because I had to work. My family did some black friday shopping. It's turning into quite the tradition :). I have most of my Christmas shopping done, yay!!! I just need to dedicate a day to wrapping, which I hate to wrap.
Ava has been doing well, no breathing issues lately (thank God). I still have my down in the dumps days, but what else is new :). We struggle with the same challenges that many families are all over the country especially this time of year. I try to be thankful everyday, because our situation could be soooo much worse. I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays with their families and loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment